Quiet in here!

Anything goes

Blogger
Blogger

Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Quiet in here!

Has no one got anything to say? Im hoping to be back on the bike in Feb. Come on guys chat with me.

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

Re: Quiet in here!

Sure is..hows the little finger getting along? I'm going to start riding probably in Jan bad knee or not..life's just to short to be worried about a little pain :lol:

Blogger
Blogger

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 am

It's all a little frustrating at the moment. My bike is clean now so I can do a bit on that (physio) :wink:
I'm hoping to be able to ride Jan/Feb and race again in March.

postop.jpg
postop.jpg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 28594 times

Splint on for another 6 weeks and start physio next week.

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

:blink: still a lot of swelling there didn't realise the break was that high...You sure they straightened that pinky still looks a little bent.

Blogger
Blogger

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

It broke a piece of bone off right by the knuckle and it just happened to have the lateral ligament attached to it. All pinned back in place now :roll:

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I think FTJ needs more blogger's they are falling like flies...literally :lol:

Racing section for ermm racing and article section for anything not racing..that should be enough to get everyone started :lol: just email me your blogs, race reports, rants, product reviews etc..I'll do the rest :mrgreen:

FTJ is 100% ad free and a member of the Rainforest Alliance, Kosher stamped, Halah certified, Corgi registered and only contains 10% saturated fat, all calls are recorded for training purposes only :wtf: :lol:

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Pepperami wrote:Splint on for another 6 weeks and start physio next week.

You can have mine, he cancels and does a sicky, I cancel next appointment can't make it...it's not working out :mrgreen:

Blogger
Blogger

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:27 pm

I have seen mine and.............................................................She's really quite nice :clap: :wink:

If you know what I mean :wave:

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Meh..some people have all the luck. :thumbup: ...well you know what I mean :lol:

Blogger
Blogger

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:49 am

I'm going to have the cleanest bike on any start line next year though. :roll: Took out the back wheel yesterday, striped it down and washed it. When I say washed it I mean scrubbed each and every knobble on the tyre, disc, sprocket, spokes, hub and rim. :blink: Rear brake out today I think.

I must say the Maxxis enduro tyre still looks like new with no wear after two races. :thumbup:

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I looked at the WRF today still dirty from the Natterjack (september)...pushed it out from the shed, decided it was to cold to jetwash ...pushed it in again...maybe at the weekend :lol:

Blogger
Blogger

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Stripped the rear brake out and the exhaust and the amount of mud falling off was unbelievable. Huge lumps of the stuff. The one thing I can't do at the moment is undo the pin holding in the brake pads :twisted: one it is seized and two my hand :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but at least it will all be cleaned and lubricated. It will all come together.

Blogger
Blogger

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Quick update. The physio (god bless her (easy on the eye) says) I have more movement than I did but not as much as they would like. :roll: Have another appointment In two weeks, a week before I see the consultant. Lets see how it goes eh!

I dont want Rich T to move up a class before I can get down there.

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Stop rubbing it in!! "easy on the eye" :lol:

I once done the ligament on my thumb had to have it wired back to the bone and it was knotted externally I kind you not with a shirt button :wtf: :lol: the thumb was so tight afterwards it took nearly 6 months for me to get back on a bike...so a little patience needed matey :thumbup: A TM 125 was seriously trashed in the making of that injury...weren't even my bike :oops: :lol:

Return to The Lounge