Team REME rd3

General Enduro banter

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Team REME rd3

Think I'm gonna have to miss this one :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bloody work getting in the way of riding again.

Was going to ride all 3.
Finished 5th in class at the first event. Pleased with that as I don't really like sand to much.

Finished the 2nd round but got classified as "no punch card handed in". Which knobbed me off a bit as I had two fairly big offs, was hurting quite a bit but stuck it out to the finish. E-mailed the organisers via there web site as soon as the results came out. Heard nothing back.

So not to fussed about re arranging work to fit in round it this week. Shame really as it's a good format. May have felt a bit differently if they'd replyed to my queiry even if it didn't change anything.

Right where's the SCEC website next stop Rogers Hill 21st July.

Regards

RichG
Regards

richg

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Re: Team REME rd3

Looks like I'll be missing this one as well but don't need to ride it to know my result..around the 6th mark :crazy:

Installing a new heating system on Monday and I don't think the clients would appreciate me taking a evening off and then not being very productive on the following day, as they struggle with not having any hot water. :shh: ...still not sorted my Transit :thumbdown:

@Rich should have given the SoM a phone call :wink:

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Went and have a look after work today...and I was gutted, track looked awesome :clap: :thumbup:

Arrived just when the Championship boys got the 10 seconds to go, I did take the camera with me, don't have high hopes of there being any decent pictures in the 100 odd snaps though :lol:

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Managed to get out in my mates woods after getting my chores done. He's constructed a couple of big log piles a log pit and included a couple of nasty ditch crossings to his expanding track. Had a ball and the bikes pretty clean. Only fell off once. :clap: :clap:

So got a bit of saddle time. Result.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Regards

richg

Return to Enduro Talk